Munro Doig is often called upon to assist high net-worth individuals, mining companies and other
successful businesses to set up charitable foundations and institutions.
Some of our work in this area includes:
- Drafting constitutions
- Preparing trust deeds for charitable trusts
- Obtaining and registering of governing rules
- Obtaining tax exemption and deductible gift recipient status
- Advising on governance issues
- Assisting charities to access duties concessions
Munro Doig also regularly assists charitable organisations in obtaining visas.