Immigration law is a complex and fast-changing area of law which often responds to labour market needs and the policy views of the government of the day. Munro Doig’s migration law team is highly regarded in the profession and is often called upon to manage complex migration matters. Munro Doig provides high-level strategic advice to businesses across all industries (including manufacturing, construction, engineering, mining and hospitality) to secure visas for overseas workers. We also provide advice to individuals, including business migrants, in facilitating their migration to Australia.
Our services include:
- Employer sponsorship and nomination applications
- Visa applications across all visa categories, including business and investor migration, skilled migration, employer sponsored migration, temporary worker sponsorship (including TSS/482 visas and religious workers), family and partner migration
- Business compliance and monitoring
- Character cases (including section 501 and PIC 4020 cases) and health waivers
- Complex resident return visas
- Complex citizenship cases
- Appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (Migration and Refugee Division and General Division)
- Appeals to the Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Ministerial intervention requests
We are also available to provide training seminars on visa requirements and compliance issues, including for sponsors of overseas workers.