Immigration law is a complex and fast-changing area of law which often responds to labour market needs and the policy views of the government of the day. Munro Doig’s migration law team is highly regarded in the profession and is often called upon to manage complex migration matters. Munro Doig provides high-level strategic advice to businesses across all industries (including manufacturing, construction, engineering, mining and hospitality) to secure visas for overseas workers. We also provide advice to individuals, including business migrants, in facilitating their migration to Australia.
Our services include:
- Employer sponsorship and nomination applications
- Visa applications across all visa categories, including business and investor migration, skilled migration, employer sponsored migration, temporary worker sponsorship (including 457 visas and religious workers), family and partner migration
- Business compliance and monitoring
- Character cases (including section 501 and PIC 4020 cases) and health waivers
- Appeals to the Migration Review Tribunal, Administrative Appeals Tribunal and Refugee Review Tribunal
- Appeals to the Federal Court of Australia
- Ministerial intervention requests
We are also available to provide training seminars on visa requirements and compliance issues, including for sponsors of overseas workers.
All migration agents are required to be registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority and to comply with the Migration Agents Code of Conduct. Click Here to access a copy of the Code of Conduct.
Registered Migration Agent Nos. 0427625 and 1808239